Calcium Magnesium Liquid Supplement - 32 Oz
- How To Take
- CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM CITRATE = BETTER ABSORPTION: Calcium and Magnesium in Citrate form have a higher rate of absorption, can be taken on an empty stomach, and will not cause constipation. Don’t get stuck using the cheaper less effective forms of calcium and magnesium!
- KEEP YOUR BONES HEALTHY & STRONG: Calcium and Magnesium are the primary building blocks of bones, teeth, and muscles.
- WITH VITAMIN D3 & BORON: Studies show that vitamin D3 enhances your body’s ability to absorb calcium. Boron extends the half-life of Vitamin D, thereby promoting bone health by increasing how long Vitamin D works in your body.
- GREAT TASTING 1-A-DAY LIQUID = NO BIG PILLS TO SWALLOW: No more having to worry about taking 3-4 GIANT Pills to get your daily dose of calcium and magnesium. Tropical Oasis Calcium Magnesium liquid supplement only requires you to take 1 Tablespoon daily to get everything you need to keep your bones strong and healthy! Did we mention it tastes great too!
- 5X HIGHER ABSORPTION RATE VS PILLS: Liquid Vitamins go straight into your bloodstream and therefore are absorbed between 95-98% by the body. Pills/capsules need to be digested first and are only absorbed between 3-18% percent. So stop wasting your money on inferior products, and give liquid vitamins a chance. Tropical Oasis has a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all products, so if you’re not happy with the results simply contact us within 30 DAYS for a FULL REFUND!
Suggested Use: Shake well before using. Take the recommended dose by itself or add to any drink, smoothie, or recipe. Our Liquid Vitamins can be taken on an empty stomach, with food or liquid, or after a hearty meal.
- Please read the label: typically 1 oz or 2 Tablespoons (29.6 mL) per day
Store in a dry, cool place. Product has a two year shelf life from the time of production. Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, Tropical Oasis vitimains last for 6 months in the refrigerator.
Popping multivitamins is so old-school! Today, vitamins come in a variety of forms, from standard capsules to chewable gummies to liquid supplements. Liquid vitamins, in particular, are able to achieve superior results by altering how nutrients are absorbed by the body.
Liquid vitamins are just what they sound like: a custom recipe of trace minerals and vitamins suspended in potable liquid. It’s kind of like a smoothie on steroids—a potent formula of energy, nutrients, and flavor, all in one on-the-go package. In fact, there are a couple of ways liquid vitamins stand heads and shoulders above the competition.
Easy to Swallow
Easy to Swallow
Whether you’re searching for the perfect men’s multivitamin or prenatal vitamins to support a healthy pregnancy, your standard tablet or capsule can be a pretty hard pill to swallow—literally. Vitamins are notoriously large and cumbersome, making them harder to get down.
And if you have difficulty swallowing pills or suffer from a condition like dry mouth or dysphagia, standard multivitamins may be a non-starter. Liquid multivitamins offer the ideal alternative to bulky pills. Unlike standard tablets, liquid vitamins are designed to be easy on the throat and gentle to swallow—no glass of water required!
Easy to Absorb
Easy to Absorb
Health professionals have no shortage of opinions when it comes to multivitamins. But researchers have found the body absorbs liquid vitamins faster—and at a higher rate—than those taken in capsule form.
It makes sense when you think about it: a liquid is easier to break down than a solid. With a liquid vitamin, your system doesn’t have to spend a lot time processing pills and getting them ready to digest. Instead, they’re absorbed quickly and easily, meaning that you start enjoying the energy and other benefits almost instantaneously. In fact, according to the Physician’s Desk Reference, almost 90% of each liquid dose is absorbed within the first 30 seconds!
Easy On the Go
Easy to Bring With You
Let’s face it: mornings are hard. Some days, you’re lucky if you have time to tie your shoes, let alone fix yourself a nutritious breakfast! Portable liquid vitamins suit an active, on-the-go lifestyle by bringing nutrition with you, wherever you go.
Delicious, all-in-one liquid multivitamins are easy to take with you on not-so-leisurely days. And when you do have more time, they work well blended with your morning smoothie or all on their own—or as a complement to any meal of your choosing.
Easy on Your Body
Easy on Your Body
Conventional vitamins also contain chemical additives, called binding agents, used to hold pills together. Binding ingredients like dibasic calcium phosphate (DCP) and microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) pass through the body and are discarded during digestion, but otherwise add no nutritional value.
That means every time you take a standard vitamin, you’re forcing your body to do digestive heavy lifting that it doesn’t have to. Liquid multivitamins, on the other hand, are free from these kinds of chemical binding agents, making them more similar to the way your body absorbs vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables. It’s the natural sustenance your body craves!
We think Tropical Oasis liquid multivitamins have an edge up on the competition. The colloidal trace minerals in our supplements are cold-water processed so that you get the maximum amount of nutrition. And we think they taste pretty great too! Here’s what our liquid vitamins and supplements have to offer: