Tropical Oasis Ionized Trace Minerals contain 74 essential, natural-source minerals.
- 74 ESSENTIAL ORGANIC PLANT BASED TRACE MINERALS: Our potent liquid formula contains 74 essential organic trace minerals to help support electrolyte replenishment, ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune system and thyroid function; fat metabolism and calcium utilization.
- TROPICAL OASIS TRACE MINERALS FORMULA IS NATURAL, ORGANIC & PLANT DERIVED – Our plant-based colloidal ionized trace minerals are derived from prehistoric mineral deposits in the state of Utah.
- 5X HIGHER ABSORPTION RATE VS Pills/Capsules: Liquid Vitamins go straight into your bloodstream and therefore are absorbed up to 98% by the body as compared to pills or capsules which are only absorbed between 3-18%
- NON GMO, VEGAN, GLUTEN & SUGAR-FREE - Our Trace Mineral Liquid Formula does not contain any preservatives, gluten, artificial flavoring, artificial coloring OR additives. It’s great tasting with all NATURAL Ingredients!
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: 100% 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – MADE IN THE USA in GMP and FDA Certified Facility – 30 Day Supply
Can I eat all the right foods and still not get the minerals I need?
Unfortunately yes. It is sad, but true. As the land around the world struggles to produce enough food to feed growing populations, constant cultivation results in anemic and depleted soil. Plants do not produce minerals; they draw them from the soil and in turn nourish us when we eat them. Fruits and vegetables grown in depleted soil do not contain the levels of natural minerals that they should and that we need. Many fruits and vegetables are grown in soil enriched with synthetic chemicals rather than organic fertilizers.
Where does Tropical Oasis get it's minerals?
Tropical Oasis's all natural plant derived colloidal minerals are extracted from prehistoric mineral deposits in the state of Utah. The prehistoric mineral deposits are millions of years old, created from concentrated deposits of fertile, prehistoric soil. Utah was once warm wetlands teeming with plant life and rich vegetation. Over time, all this mineral rich vegetation was compressed and buried, creating Utah's naturally rich mineral deposits.
What are ionized minerals?
Ionized minerals are the ions released from minerals when the minerals are exposed to water. And it is only these released ions, or "ionized" minerals, that cells can adequately absorb and utilize. If the minerals you take go through your body as a solid without becoming exposed to water and ionizing, it simply passes through your body. Tropical Oasis ionized minerals are already in liquid, ionized form thus your body can absorb them.